Friday, August 6, 2010

Vacation fitness goals

How does anyone eat healthy and work-out on vacation? Especially when that "vacation" is going back home to be with family (at least, if you have a family like mine that loves to eat GOOOOOD *translate = fattening* food!!!)

So here's what I've done:

My weight has stabilized anyways, so I'm not really trying to loose anything. I'm still, however, making active efforts to eat well & stay active. So far, so good. My bridal portrait was this morning & my dress fit like a glove - can't wait to get the pics from the photographer!

I'm not going to lie - I love food & it's been a struggle to stay on the straight & narrow. But I feel so much better when I do - I'm sure it's the same for everyone else!

I'll keep you posted. I've got another 8 days in beautiful Austin, Texas! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment