Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New plans

Over the next 10 days I'll be out of town (August 4-14th), so my blogging may be irregular. But, I've already mapped out a new workout plan of action for my return. I'm going to be training for the half-marathon in January, while also mixing in other cross-training type activities (and YOGA...I <3 yoga!)

So, blogging may be irregular for the next couple weeks, but have no fear. My return will hit the ground running. And that's what this blog is really about - health and fitness in the REAL world! Sure, I've been working this summer. But anyone familiar with academia knows that summer is a cake-walk compared to the regular academic year. Additionally, I'll be preparing for my upcoming wedding (in November!!!), so this is going to be probably the craziest/most stressful semesters of my life!!!

Stay tuned for my weight loss, health & fitness routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment