Friday, October 1, 2010

Updated Stats

You may recall that I've mentioned that my lab at school has one of those super fancy scales that sends electric impulses through your body to measure not just your weight, but also your BMI, % body fat, % water weight, and all types of other cool stuff?




















This is kind of what it looks like - fancy, right?

Well my first weigh-in was August 30th. It was totally just for fun - just to see where I was at.
When September 30th rolled around i decided to see where I was at - and I was pleased with the results!

I have not been dieting nor working out extra hard, or anything else. I've been running and exercising, but nothing extra and nothing too extreme (not far distances, not too difficult, etc.). So basically I viewed it as a "maintenance" period - but here are my results:

BMI:
August: 23.5; September: 23.4 = down .1
% body fat:
August: 28.6%; September: 27.5% = down 1.1 %

Now, these are very modest gains, but I was just so happy that I'm moving in the "right" direction without even trying! This next month I'm kicking everything up a notch, so I can't wait to see what my October 30th weigh-in will be like!!!

Also - I'm going to be adding some PICS - stuff I eat, places I jog, etc. so you can actually SEE what I'm up to!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment