Sunday, October 17, 2010

More reasons I love fall





If you don't have a Trader Joe's near you.....I'm sorry. You're missing out.
This week I got their newsletter (on all recycled paper) and discovered they've brought back their PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE!!!!
















Freaking delicious! Breakfast this morning features half of an "everything" bagel with about 1/3 almond butter and 2/3 pumpkin cream cheese. The pumpkin would taste better on a plain or wheat bagel, but the hubs-to-be (tee hee) really wanted "everything", so I relented. I used some AB because I'm about to go on a run and wanted the extra protein.














To be fair, this is really only 1/2 of breakfast. The second 1/2 is after I return from this mornings' 5.5 mile run and will feature a green monster smoothie with banana, pineapple, orange, strawberry, and SPINACH!!!! I need the extra antioxidants because I've been feeling crappy lately and this morning re-affirmed my worst fears when I awoke with a totally scratchy throat and my voice is almost gone! I have to nip this illness in the butt before it gets worse! I"m getting married in T-minus 3 weeks so this is NOT ALLOWED (on the other hand, I'm taking it easy on myself because getting sick now is SOOOOOOO much better than getting sick the week of the wedding.) It's important to listen to your body and do what's right for you.


Oh - and more Trader Joe's deliciousness.....I plan to have a cup of this later. Best Cider EVER!!! If you know me, you know I often drink calories (more than I should!) so it's my personal goal to only have 1 glass per day of this yummy juice until its gone.
























my mantra: *do not chug* *do not chug* *drink slowly & enjoy* *do not chug* : ) It's just so tasty its hard!




Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment