Thursday, October 21, 2010

Soooo much better

I'd been feeling kinda run-down over the weekend. My voice was gone for almost 4 days!

Well, I'm feeling a lot better, but we'll see how I'm doing after this weekend! Yikes - everything is just a whirlwind!

It's important when life gets busy to focus on what's really important and prioritize your "to-do" list accordingly! It's easy to get caught up in the minutia.

I like to focus with yoga:




















No that's not me - this is from a Google image search.

You know what's really cool? There's a whole channel, "FitTV" that shows tons of workout programs! Like - set the DVR and you'll never have to buy workout DVDs again!

Maybe this is old news - I haven't had cable TV for 4 years now & we just got it again, so this is something new I've discovered.

I started off my morning with a little in-home yoga. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment